Head of Wholesale Customer Service, UGG
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
The purpose of the role is to work alongside the Director of CS to set and maintain the overall strategic direction for Customer Experience for UGG across our Wholesale channel across the EMEA region.
You will provide exceptional, strong directional leadership of the UGG EMEA Wholesale Customer Service team delivering best in class service to our UGG European multiple door and independents account base, directing and managing the activities of the team to ensure the highest levels of service are consistently achieved.
You will be a true brand partner by developing close partnerships with the UGG EMEA Sales leadership team ensuring Customer Experience objectives and actions are aligned to the brand strategic objectives and contribute to the success of the brand.
- Strategic Direction: Work alongside the Director of CS to deliver the Strategic Roadmap for EMEA Customer Experience.
- Order Book conversion: Ensure that commercial targets are achieved by maximizing order book conversion
- Customer Relationship Management: Actively develops strong working relationships with account contacts and sales teams to ensure positive ongoing partnerships identifying gaps in service and providing the direction and plans for service improvement.
- Voice of the Customer: They will work collaboratively across functions to drive forwards service accountability to ensure that the customer journey is considered in all decision making.
- People Management: Day to day operational management of the CE UGG Leadership team to ensure Customer Experience is a competitive advantage for UGG. Provides a people focused environment with the ability to develop and retain our most important assets – our people. Attract talent into the team by making UGG CE the place where people want to work.
- Performance Management: Puts the necessary controls and measures in place to ensure quality and consistency of service
- Continuous Improvement: Work cross functionally, both internally and externally, to identify opportunities that will improve the Customer Experience and lead to gains in efficiency and effectiveness. Promotes and drives a proactive not reactive culture within Customer Services.
- Brand Partner: Works alongside UGG brand senior management team to truly understand the DNA of the brand and what the strategic objectives are and influences senior decision makers to always consider the customer journey.
Who You Are:
- Highly motivated and approachable team player
- Commercially astute, passionate about highest standards of service & championing customers’ expectations
- Ability to develop relationships internally and externally
- Self-managed, conscientious and ability to guide, coach and develop the team
- Exceptional planning, process and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Champions the ‘Deckers Way’ values to ensure they are at the core of our business
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience of hands-on management of a Customer Services team and/or Customer Experience team
- Experience of working within wholesale / consumer industry
- Proven track record of successfully managing and motivating large multilingual teams covering multiple countries.
- Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Experience of managing and delivering to SLAs
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.