To support our Copy Editing team we are searching for a Head of English Copy Editing (f/m/d) to be based in our office in Munich.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Put collaboration, autonomy and ownership at the core of the culture you foster
- Manage and coach a team of English copy editors to establish a strong brand tonality across all channels
- Initiate and drive innovations and progress for the team
- Manage related design and development requests
- Approve and test content prior to deployment/distribution
- Manage external stakeholder and internal budgets
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience managing diverse teams (minimum 4 years), with the ability to coach teams to develop their product skillset and domain knowledge
- You drive to foster a strong team culture, ensuring the development of the team is at the forefront of your agenda
- You have successfully delivered cross-functional projects, ideally within an e-Commerce environment, which have provided you with the experience and confidence to challenge others and take risks
- You have excellent presentation skills. You capture people’s attention, you are confident, and you show leadership qualities with a clear ability to influence large groups of people
- You have a can-do attitude with a drive to deliver great solutions for our customers
- You have a strong interest in luxury fashion and a knowledge of industry trends
- Excellent copy writing experiences as well as English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.