To support our Copy Editing team we are searching for a Copy Editor English (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Write accurate and concise product descriptions in an inspiring, editorial tone for daily uploads
- Write copy for daily business including newsletters, homepage and social content
- Own creative copy for seasonal and brand campaigns, working closely with Content Managers to execute each project
- Sub-edit copy across all channels, providing constructive feedback to the team as needed
- Write and sub-edit designer biographies
- Collaborate across departments to ensure a consistent tone of voice
WHO YOU ARE
- Native English speaker with excellent written and verbal skills, including a strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- Educated to degree level with a background in Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing or fashion-related subjects
- >2 years professional experience in writing and editing
- Profound fashion competence and knowledge of industry trends, luxury brands and textiles
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills. Experience in managing deadlines and/or translation coordination desirable
- Familiar with digital organisational tools, MS Office and CMS systems
- Ability to perform independently
- Experience writing SEO and social media copy desirable
- Experience in fashion e-commerce, editorial or digital media environments desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.