JOB TITLE: Wholesale Manager, UK & EMEA
DETAILS: Full time
REPORTS TO: Head of UK & Western Europe
Dr. Barbara Sturm, one of the most sought-after aesthetic doctors in the world, drew on two decades of anti-inflammatory research and practice to create her high performance, ingredient science-focused skincare regimens. Her unique products have achieved cult status with skincare devotees worldwide, and her philosophy of healing the skin has challenged both aggressive approaches and the conventional wisdom.
Dr. Sturm has built more than a brand—she has built a lifestyle based on bettering oneself through education and self-care, focusing on your own beliefs and ambition and taking every challenge as an opportunity. Our community and customers are at the core of everything we do and their voices, opinions, and ideas inform each decision we make. Join us and become part of #TeamSturm.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Reporting to the Head of UK & Western Europe, you will be responsible for managing a selection of accounts across the region, from sales forecasting to joint business and marketing planning, you will work closely with Ops, Marketing and Partners to drive and deliver sales targets.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A WHOLESALE ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Support the Head of UK & Western Europe in budgeting and driving sales by implementing a defined wholesale strategy
- Maintain and cultivate strong relationships with existing wholesale partners
- Present with confidence and excellent product/brand knowledge
- Using experience and data to strengthen forecasts, planning, and product feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Develop wholesale roadmap and distribution strategy for UK and EMEA
- Identify wholesale and partnership opportunities
- Own the development, implementation and execution of wholesale channel
- Development and management of the Accounts facilitating growth strategies
- Responsible for collecting, maintaining and correcting clients orders
- Work with the team on swaps and re-orders to clients to drive sales
- Liaise with our accounts department on customers payments
- Liaise with our trade marketing team on the development of marketing plans for key retailers and negotiate accordingly with retailers.
- Coordinate and support instore marketing initiatives & events, manage ROI reports with stores, coordinate samples.
- Coordinate seasonal market organization and meetings for our accounts. Conducting sales appointments when necessary
Reporting and Analysis
- Responsible for collecting, monitoring and analyzing sales performance from our partners
- Create, manage and update sales, comp and sell-through reports
- Support the Sales team in various analytical projects : business review, sales forecasts, budget , market preparation
YOUR AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
- Building relationships comes naturally to you. You have exemplary relationship building & interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels
- Previous Luxury/ Skincare experience is essential
- You have a strong ability to sell, influence, and negotiate
- Proven success in all areas of the sales cycle, including prospecting, building relationships, negotiating and selling.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical and data-driven; able to identify opportunities through analysis of all available business metrics
- Highly self-motivated, hard-working, and results-driven.
- Existing wholesale relationships and networks in the beauty / fashion industry is a plus!
Candidates invited to interview will need to demonstrate their right to work in the UK
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Dr. Barbara Sturm is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The company is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, skin colour, marital status, genetic information or parental status. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.