JOB TITLE: Commercial Coordinator UK/EMEA (English & German speaker essential)
DETAILS: Full time
LOCATION: London OR Germany
REPORTS TO: Account Manager UK & EMEA
Dr. Barbara Sturm, one of the most sought-after aesthetic doctors in the world, drew on two decades of anti-inflammatory research and practice to create her high performance, ingredient science-focused skincare regimens. Her unique products have achieved cult status with skincare devotees worldwide, and her philosophy of healing the skin has challenged both aggressive approaches and the conventional wisdom.
Dr. Sturm has built more than a brand—she has built a lifestyle based on bettering oneself through education and self-care, focusing on your own beliefs and ambition and taking every challenge as an opportunity. Our community and customers are at the core of everything we do and their voices, opinions, and ideas inform each decision we make. Join us and become part of #TeamSturm.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A COMMERCIAL COORDINATOR
- Assisting with the implementation of tailored activities and strategies by retailer.
- Managing the order process closely with the Ops team and following up with customers.
- Ensuring customer Price Lists are up to date and managing the implementation of RRP/ Price changes.
- Compiling and sharing asset/ copy and imagery requests, as well as briefing Creative team for adhoc requests.
- Supporting the Sales team to ensure new launches are seamlessly managed as per the brand guidelines and that retailer specific documentation is completed by set deadlines, liaising with various departments internally to access required information.
- Actively review and monitor key partners’ websites to ensure all sales data and product information is correct, including RRP reviews and imagery audits.
- Compiling commercial project summaries as required.
- Ensuring Sales & Marketing planners are accurately updated and maintained.
- Support the Commercial team with monitoring competitor activity.
- Confidently communicate with key partners.
- Diary management, including making travel arrangements, booking meetings.
- Daily inbox management and general administration duties.
YOUR AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
- 2+ years’ administration experience within a busy business environment.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- A natural problem solver, following processes and plans to see things through to the end goal.
- A great communicator at all levels, both verbally and in writing, with a natural ability to form positive relationships both internally and externally.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel.
- A positive, determined approach, and a team player.
- Previous Luxury/ Skincare experience is desirable
Candidates invited to interview will need to demonstrate their right to work in the UK / Germany.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Dr. Barbara Sturm is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The company is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, skin colour, marital status, genetic information or parental status. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.