- London, UK
- £30 - 40k per annum depending on experience
- Closing date
- 23 Feb 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Fiorucci is looking for a Junior/Mid-weight Digital Designer to join its growing team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about design and fashion and understands the balance between creative and commercial.
The successful candidate will be a key role in the digital/eCommerce team. The committed and organised individual will produce user first, digital design solutions for Fiorucci.com and digital marketing channels. The role will be responsible for creating a range of digital assets and content to support the trading activities of Fiorucci’s digital channels.
The role will also oversee retouching and quality control of eCommerce and campaign imagery to ensure asset requirements are met for a range of platforms and channels.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creation of all digital assets
- Adapt and resize campaign assets for multiple platforms
- Create marketing and campaign assets for fiorucci.com and social channels including homepages, landing pages, banners, pop ups and social posts
- Create email & CRM assets including marketing, automated and transactional emails
- Create paid media assets for a range of channels including paid social and display advertising
- Liaise with marketing & eCommerce and creative teams to understand requirements and deadlines. Taking concept to completion for a range of projects often running parallel
- Designing general print assets such as flyers, business cards, packaging and store windows
- Creating and editing video content using tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro & Final Cut Pro
- Oversee retouching and quality control of eCommerce and campaign imagery
- Creating designs and prototypes for development using Adobe XD or similar including brand guidelines for fonts, buttons, behaviours and accessibility
- Testing new features on site and logging feedback for fixes to be made
WHO YOU ARE:
You will have the following skills / experience:
- 2-3 years experience in a digital designer or art worker role ideally gained within an eCommerce fashion brand and/or graphic design agency
- High-level knowledge of the Creative Cloud suite — InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are essential
- Previous experience of creating and editing video content using tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro
- Previous experience contributing to the aesthetic and content of social channels and managing all social media outputs
- Experience in UX & UI
- Strong typography knowledge, sensitivity to images and attention to detail essential
- Ability to work collaboratively in an agile environment. Able to take creative direction, and use own initiative equally
- Flexible, highly driven, self-motivated and punctual
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other email service providers desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud desirable, but not essential
- Previous experience across other digital software for web, video, and 3D is preferable
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a CV and covering letter including any links to your work/website.
Fiorucci is an iconic Italian fashion label founded by Elio Fiorucci in 1967. It was the first brand to combine fashion, art, music and celebrity. Fiorucci is widely recognised as the first designer jeans brand, and was a pioneer in the use of technical innovation (invented the first stretch jeans in 1982). Fiorucci invented Concept Store retailing (its NYC store was known as the “daytime Studio 54”), and attracted unparalleled artistic collaboration with such trendsetters like Andy Warhol, Keith Haring, young Madonna, etc.
Through unconventional marketing and undeniable sex appeal, Fiorucci became a global brand for young people whose legacy still resonates today.
In 2017 Fiorucci will return marking an exciting new chapter for the brand. A global growth plan will see flagship stores will open in London, Milan and LA along with a new global digital e-commerce site and selected wholesale. The business will be based in London with design, creative and production officers in London and Milan.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert