Benoit Guinot, Chris Lucas, & Guillaume Proust (three polymorphs) challenge the traditional ideas of beauty through their values. They founded The Claw Models in 2018 with the idea to stress their convictions of diversity and inclusivity within the fashion industry. The Claw Models is a hybrid, international, modeling agency based in Paris. « The same but different». The Claw provides to its clients with unexpected and modern faces, passing through the boundaries of beauty.
Reporting to the Booking Director, the Prospecting & Business Development Officer will be responsible for developing business with prospecting clients and following up on marketing leads, as well as expanding business from the company’s existing client base, to support the growth and development of the agency - including internationally.
Essential Functions :
- Contacting potential customers or clients to uncover new business leads and opportunities within the client base and on new business leads.
- Foresee and understand the challenges and needs of client targets within the agency’s portfolio
- Mapping internal organizations and network of client companies and target prospects to identify key interlocutors and define the best approach strategy.
- Monitoring and developing communication tools to support the booking department (agenda to meet the annual key dates of the fashion industry, reminders, and commercial proposals).
- Act in support of the Booking team
- Develop & help maintain new business relationships by following up with regular proactive contact.
- Schedule appointments for the booking team to meet with potential clients
- Present the agency offer and positioning
This list is not exhaustive and may change depending on skills and motivation.
Qualifications and key skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in teleservice/marketing experience, prospecting, or distance selling
- Great ease on the phone (clarity of speech, telephone skills, confident speaker)
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills (excellent command of the French language, at ease with high-level communication).
- Good knowledge and practice of social networks to identify targets and key people within organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple tasks
- At ease with high-end environments.
- Problem-solving skills, keen to details, and proactive, goal-oriented, persuasive, self-motivated, and independent individual
- Ability to work well under pressure and be efficient in meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work as a team within a growing multicultural agency
- Result-driven, persistent, prospecting skills
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team
Eligibility – The successful candidate must :
- Be based in Paris Speak French and English Possess French work permit
Please send a CV and cover letter.
Contact: Mrs. ROSSI firstname.lastname@example.org tel. 06 50 02 34 48