At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
We are seeking an ESM Administrator to support our ESM Service Lead with the delivery of our global Enterprise Service Management Tooling Roadmap.
You will be responsible for delivering solutions to requirements delivered by the ESM Service Lead. This role will support all support function across BBS.
In this role, you will develop a deeper understanding of our Enterprise Service Management tool capabilities and how we can best utilise this across the AskBurberry functions to improve Customer Experience RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inputs to the sprint plans ensures workload for the is balanced a quality product is manintained
- Part of the Helix Admin support team ensuring support requests are actioned within SLA.
- Working alongside Global Service Desk and Service Managers to ensure Helix continues to support the Service Management functions
- Collaborate's users internal/external clients to clarify IT requirements and development needs
- Translate requirements into working solutions that benefit the end customer
- Work within the defined governance framework for the BMC Helix platform for AskBurberry Functions (IT, HR, Procurement, Finance)
- Liaising Burberry IT Change Management, Global Service Desk, Asset Management, Problem & MIM to deliver updates
- Manages any defined testing required where system updates are taken by Burberry
- You will have experience in a service management role in a Global retail environment. Experience of service metric analysis, continuous improvement, Global Service Desk, IT Change management, asset management and problem management are required. Experience of service management software like Service Now, BMC and Jira is essential. Experience working with 3rd party suppliers and Burberry Business functions is required.
- A basic understanding of SQL would be an advantage for this role.
- You will be pro-active with energy and drive for customer service and continuous improvement and have a focus on delivering a high quality IT experience for customers. You will be expected to be an excellent communicator with the ability to relate BBS requirements into a roadmap for BMC Helix.
- Flexible hours may be required in order to ensure coverage across the regions.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || IT || ICS OPERATIONS & EMPLOYEE || n/a ||