About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Department
The European Retail brick & mortar team oversees the supply chain for the European stores (Full Price, Outlet, Concession, Franchise) for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. The team drives merchandise planning strategies, builds ranges and collections, buys and produces collections for outlet and special capsules for full price, manages the orderbooks and logistics, in-season management and drives strategies to evolve an omni-channel consumer journey. The team environment is dynamic, open and respectful.
The planning team takes care of the pre-season planning and in-season management and works closely with the merchandising and operations teams.The Position
We are looking for a Senior Merchandise Planner to support our CK Outlet business. This position reports into the Senior Merchandise Planning Manager and is responsible for owning the merchandise planning and in-season management of our European CK Outlets. This role partners closely with the Market teams as well as the broader outlet central team (merchandisers, operations) to drive the financial and merchandise strategy for the brand.Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Manage guide and coach one direct report
- Responsible for creating seasonal range plans and aligning with retail merchandisers to incorporate consumer insights, market trends and commercial opportunities.
- Own the seasonal buy process from assortment build up to order entry and assist and train Markets in appropriately using the relevant buying tools. Consolidation and of all orders for each Market.
- Perform systematic alignment checks on actuals versus plan (i.e. order vs budget).
- Lead planning meetings and support by providing analysis and reporting related to planning activities. Drive the overall Outlet strategy with the Markets and share valuable insights into how they can maximize their business and stock levels.
- Provide analytical support to cross-functional partners prior and during seasons. Own multiple key Markets and product divisions for in-season management.
- Maintain monthly divisional sales and inventory forecast for areas managed. Compare against tops down brand budget and be able to speak to differences.
- Manage process and analyze store replenishment / allocations for NOS and seasonal goods. Inform the team of weekly allocations and in-stock management for NOS.
- Help to train and develop new and less experienced associates on best practices, detailed systems/tools management, and overall Outlet strategy and Market structure.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in retail merchandise planning and allocation.
- A completed University Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent communication skills, business fluent in English language (written & verbal)
- System skills (Planning/Merchandising Systems, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and retail math skills
- Proficiency in data management
- Highly commercial and analytical skills
- Structured and reliable work ethic
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Cross-cultural skills and flexible approach
- Ability to prioritize a demanding, workload and time manage effectively
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.What You Can Expect from Us
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. #LI-GV2 #LI-Hybrid