About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. About Calvin Klein
Calvin Klein is one of the world's leading global fashion lifestyle brands with a history of bold, non-conformist ideals that inform everything we do. Founded in New York in 1968, the brand's minimalist and sensual aesthetic drives our approach to product design and communication, creating a canvas that offers the possibility of limitless self-expression. The Calvin Klein brands - CK Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein Underwear, and Calvin Klein Performance - are connected by the intention and purpose of elevating everyday essentials to globally iconic status. Each of the brands has a distinct identity and position in the retail landscape, providing us the opportunity to market a range of universally appealing products to domestic and international consumers with a variety of needs. Our products are underpinned by responsible design, high-quality construction, and the elimination of all unnecessary details. We strive for unique and dimensional pieces that continuously wear well and remain relevant season after season. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products were approximately $8.5 billion in 2021.
Calvin Klein continues to solidify its position as an innovator of emerging digital platforms and modern marketing campaigns. PVH acquired Calvin Klein in 2003 and continues to oversee a focused approach to growing the brand's worldwide relevance, presence, and long term growth.The Team
For the Buying team at CK.com product is everything - from building the strategy to trading the product live on site. We make sure we have the right product at the right time, buying the strongest possible assortment for ck.com. The scope of the Buying team is large, we own the relationship with our brands and need to assure that our vision and product knowledge is translated to all other teams.
As part of the team, you are responsible for buying and trading your designated divisions. This entails pitching product stories to our marketing team, influencing the styling and look of our product imagery and suggesting creative ways to improve trade on existing collections, always using data as a guiding principle. Be part of a team that increases brand engagement and consideration in the markets and drives traffic and conversion at full price. You will be a proactive business representative with all stakeholders, internal and external.
Ability to bring ideas to the table in relation to product and brand mixKey Responsabilities:
The ideal candidate:
- Work collaboratively with the Planning team to create seasonal range plans and define detailed buy plans incorporating consumer insights, market trends and commercial opportunities
- Responsible for the selection of the Ecommerce collection from the divisional offer in alignment with the buy plan for your respective divisions
- Attend and communicate Ecommerce business needs during key milestone meetings (e.g. DCR, Market Launch, European Retail Merchandising Meeting)
- Manage the Ecommerce buy process including the creation of seasonal presentations (divisional buy plans) and overseeing order entry in SAP, and STO creation
- Oversee the seasonal strategy for the business and liaise with key stakeholders to ensure availability of digital assets (image, copy, price) prior to product launch and connect with PVH studios, marketing, content for the pre-styling walk through and kick off meetings
- Provide directional input to the content team and studio during creative briefs for style guides, looks, features, promotions, newsletter
- Establish a trusted relationship with respective divisions and maintain regular feedback to the divisions on selling performance and relevant data throughout the season
- Support the Buying Manager with top line projects
- Stay in tune with market trends, competitor activity and developments in assigned geographic markets
- Responsible for managing, training and developing a Junior Buyer and a Buying Coordinator
- Monitor sell-through, proposing and executing trading actions in order to improve sales performance
- Work collaboratively with the Content and Site Merchandising teams to best prepare the business to develop initiatives to support particular categories and products, ensuring categories have visibility and voice
What You Can Expect from Us:
- At least 7 years of experience in a buying or merchandising role in an e-commerce environment
- Experience with Accessories is necessary and experience in Footwear is also preferred
- Strong leadership and people development skills
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Good eye for product demonstrating excellent commercial awareness
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to bring ideas to the table in relation to product and brand mix
- Comfortable to build relationships at all levels with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as being a self-motivated individual;
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication skills;
- Passion for the brand and the fast-paced environment
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. #LI-GV2 #LI-Hybrid