About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. About the team
We are looking for a Senior Buying Coordinator to support the International markets (IM) orders within Retail, specifically Outlet business. You will be an important intermediator between the International Markets, the internal Merchandising, Planning and Product development teams, as well as our vendors.
As a Senior Buying Coordinator you will be the main gatekeeper for the International Markets on their collection needs, Value added services needs and order tracking. You will also be responsible for all Purchase Order, System and Master Data maintenance (SAP/VMS/GTN/CNT/SML). Besides that IM process improvement and tracking orders.Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Main communication contact between International Markets, Internal team, and Vendors
- Drive process alignment within markets to reach the most efficient process flow
- Responsible for Seasonal and NOS buys of each market
- Maintain and own the workflow process for International Markets orders
- Maintain system accuracy for all purchase orders created throughout all the EDI (SAP/GTN/VMS)
- Follow up on Production and shipping status of all purchase orders as well as make sure all productions requirements for each International market are met (Labeling, GB tasting, documents)
- Deliver weekly purchase order tracking recap for stakeholders
- The main contact point for all process alignment and system improvement with International markets and SCPD team.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- 1-3 years work experience
- A Bachelor in Supply Chain and or Logistics is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Precise, effective and pro-active
- Able to identify priorities
- Flexible and team worker
- Microsoft Office skills and Adobe
- Excellent skills on Excel, SAP FMS is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance, and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, sky bar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga, and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales, and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes, and discounts on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.