With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
The Wholesale Operations team is ultimately responsible for delivering the highest level of service; ensuring our customers receive their goods on time, every time, and in the most efficient way. The team are essential to the PVH Wholesale business, they are a central point for communication, managing and influencing a wide variety of stakeholders internally and externally in order to deliver operational excellence.
The team are an ambitious, motivated and focused group of people all working hard to achieve the department's vision, to be the best Wholesale Operations team in the industry. There is no better time to join them.
Reporting to the Wholesale Operation Team leader, the wholesale operations coordinator has full accountability for providing full operation service for customers and in-house stakeholders.Responsibilities include:
- Be the key point of contact for our customers for all operational queries
- Be the key point of contact for our internal sales for all operational queries
- Monitor the order book in order to meet your company targets and objectives, as well as customer expectations
- Manage maintenance of customer master data
- Ensure all Forward orders placed by the Sales team have been entered correctly
- Receiving and entering direct orders via email and phone
- Handling returns and swap of goods
- Manage and resolve all customer discrepancies on deliveries (e.g., price differences, shortages etc.)
- Manage all faulty goods queries raised by customers
- Place any in-season replenishment orders on behalf of the Sales team
- Work closely with the Credit Control department to resolve any credit blocks or limits
- Ensure deadlines are met, and general administration is completed as required by the Wholesale Operations Management team
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You have previous experience working within fashion, wholesale or retail in a similar role
- You Act with Purpose to problem solve and maintain a solution driven mindset
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to work independently as well as with others in order to Collaborate to Win
- You have intermediate Excel skills. You are highly analytical and data driven, enabling you to Make Informed Decisions, supported with data
- You Take Ownership of your work, by being highly organised and proactively providing updates on deadlines set
- You have strong project and time management skills with excellent attention to detail, in order to deliver excellence
- You're able to Adapt Fast and prioritise your workload in a fast paced environment
- You have strong stakeholder management skills and therefore Inspire Trust with the results that you deliver
- You have a willingness to learn and develop, always Staying Curious about the wider business and our customers
- You have excellent customer service skills and can deliver it both via phone and email
- Previous experience with SAP is preferred
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.