DIGITAL CONTENT ASSISTANT
Department: Digital & Customer Experience
Reports to: Digital Marketing & Content Executive
- Every day the energy, creativity and passion of Manolo permeates through our business.
- We believe in the artist and the artisan; we are innovative while still protecting our heritage.
- We believe in working proactively and being solution focussed.
- We believe in upholding family values; we treat everyone with honesty and respect while nurturing our teams to deliver excellence.
- We believe in making people smile.
The Digital Content role is an integral part of the Ecommerce team. Forward thinking and progressive, they will have accountable ownership for all product content.
Product Content and Management
- Ensure that all product samples are delivered and shot on time
- Assist with sample movement and sample record during product shoots
- Write product descriptions & compositions for all products on the Manolo Blahnik websites
- Prepare and upload new product’s ensuring accurate features, category, attributes, pricing, hs-codes, photography, and meta descriptions
- Own the ecommerce product Masterfile and ensure all product on the list is uploaded to Magento
- Site walk daily to ensure all products are live and correctly merchandised
- Ensure all product information is collated and accuracy of content displayed
- Ensure all product lines are promptly and efficiently removed in accordance with business merchandising strategies
- Support the Ecommerce Trading Executive in the preparation of website categories for sale, new season, and marketing campaigns
- Perform regular checks to be sure all products are available for purchase, correctly priced and merchandised; follow up any anomalies
- Work with the Ecommerce Trading Executive to implement visual merchandising strategies as required
- Create, update, and edit website content as requested, ensuring it follows SEO principles as well as the Brand’s tone of voice
- Preparation of website categories for new season & marketing campaigns
- Responsible for general housekeeping - including updating and amending homepages, banners, shipping options and store finder
- Periodic website testing through varying devices to ensure all pages, content and user journeys are functioning correctly
Any other duties as may reasonably be expected.
Key Skills and Experience
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent)
- Previous experience desired in product & web content, preferably in a luxury/fashion retail environment
- Strong MS Office
- Strong MS Excel
- Pro-active and hands on approach
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Have a visual and aesthetic awareness
- A diligent approach to work with an eye for detail
- Can do, will do attitude and drive to achieve
- Experience with CMS and stock management systems
- Able to work hard individually, as well as a part of a growing team, and on tight deadlines
- Able to priorities work and manage time effectively
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion:
Manolo Blahnik is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to preserving a caring, diverse and inclusive culture with people who feel a real sense of belonging. We recruit and reward based on capability and performance. Our diverse and multicultural teams ignite our creativity and we celebrate the differences that we collectively bring. We are committed to equal employment and progression opportunities and the elimination of any form of discrimination. We all hold a responsibility to recognise and respect our diversity and to support this in our words and actions.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
- 4 pairs of Ambassador Shoes per year
- 50% Friends and Family Discount
- 25 days holiday with an additional day off for your birthday, plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working model (core hours 10-4pm and 10 ‘flexi’ days per annum)
- Pension Contribution
- X2 Executive Coaching Sessions per year
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policy
- Workplace Nursery Benefit – a salary sacrifice based childcare scheme
- ClassPass - a benefit-in-kind
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employment Engagement Calendar