Head of HR Benelux | Fulltime (40h)
- Hugo Boss
- Amsterdam, New Hampshire, Netherlands
- Closing date
- 4 Feb 2023
- Human Resources
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We offer a challenging job in an enthusiastic and rapidly growing company with the possibility to further develop yourself. As a Head of HR Benelux, you're responsible for the optimal functioning of all HR matters in the Benelux. You do this together with your team consisting out of 1 HR Manager (BE), 2 HR Advisors (NL), 2 HR Assistants (BE+NL), 1 recruiter (NL) and 1 payroll specialist (NL). You report to the HR Director of the Western Hub who is located in Paris .
What you can expect:
- Responsible for the development, implantation and evaluation of the HR policy and strategy;
- Preparing, monitoring and optimizing all HR procedures;
- Responsible for the payroll in Benelux;
- Supporting and advising the management (part of the Management Team) in the implementation of personnel policy and advising managers about specific areas including absenteeism, collective agreements and working conditions;
- Maintain contacts with external parties and first point of contact on global and hub level with regards to HR projects and local roll-out;
- Frequent contact with HR teams in the Headquarter (in Metzingen) - for the roll-out of global projects.
- A college or master degree in a suitable qualification;
- Experience from a similar position in wholesale or retail for at least 5-8 years;
- A vision on modern practicable personnel policy;
- Extensive communication skills on all levels and a high level of commitment;
- Leadership & management skills;
- Ability to work independently, a 'hands-on' mentality, is able to set priorities and is not thinking in problems but in solutions;
- Flexible, customer-focused, accurate, results-oriented and can work well under pressure;
- Is familiar with the latest regulations on social and fiscal matters;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Dutch and English;
- International mindset;
- Computer literate, with a good knowledge of MS Office, especially Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP, Cobra and ProTime system is a plus;
- Living nearby Amsterdam.
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you. Furthermore, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- 25 holidays and 8% holiday allowance;
- Staff discount on our products and clothing allowance;
- Pension plan fully funded by HUGO BOSS and collective health insurance;
- Hybrid way of working and travel- or working from home -allowance;
- Yearly bonus;
- Working in a positive and passionate team with great after work activities and a chef preparing you lunch every day.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. must have a current HB Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource department. In addition, agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our HR Advisors. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. HUGO BOSS will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated .
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert