Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is seeking an intern to join the Global eCommerce Marketing team at our global headquarters in Metzingen, Germany forsix months starting mid of February 2023. During the internship program at HUGO BOSS, your main responsibilities will be to support our team to plancontent and campaigns of the online store.What you can expect:
- Planning content and campaigns of the online store
- Working with a content management system
- Collaborate with other teams in the department
- Support the Digital Marketing team in operational tasks as well as where required for all other team tasks
- Creating and preparing studies, analysis or any other required documents
- Current university student or recent undergraduate in economics, media studies, journalismor communication studies or already completed your studies
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs, in particular Excel
- Superb organisational skills
- Excellent digital skills, ability to master new tools quickly and act upon your own initiative
- Fluent English, other languages are a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Carolin Hoss (CAROLIN_HOSS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.