Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The purpose of the HUGO BOSS Travel Retail team is to ensure the allocation of the right HUGO BOSS product, at the right place and at the right time within the global Travel Retail distribution channels (Airports, Cruise ships & Downtown stores). We work towards maximizing market shares within our segment and to be best-in-class when it comes to distribution strategies and retail management.We are looking for an intern starting in april 2023 for the duration of 6 months.What you can expect:
- You will support the multidisciplinary Travel Retail team in an independent and target-orientated manner on a number of challenging projects
- Your core focus will be to support the Key Account Managers in creating and following up on sales orders for our international wholesale business partners
- Moreover, you will gain valuable insight of the Travel Retail industry by creating industry specific analysis, on both, a global and local scale
- Additionally, you will be able to bring up your creativity and personal touch to the team by making collection and training presentations for the shop floor personnel
- Studies related to (International) Business or Economics, Business Administration, Innovation Management or Retail Management
- First experiences in Project Management or any other administrative / coordinative tasks
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups formulas, etc)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- High degree of readiness to learn and perform
- Good time and tasks management as well as a target-oriented, hands on mentality
- High interest in Retail fashion industry and in a dynamic international environment
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.