Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Reporting to the HUGO Menswear Sales Manager, the Senior Sales Executive will be influential in the planning, implementation and delivery of the HUGO wholesale strategy and business growth for the UK and Ireland markets.What you can expect:
- Work closely with HUGO Sales Manager to sell HUGO Menswear RTW, S&A and B&H collection's to Key Partners (Franchise Partners, Department Stores, Multi Independents, Pureplay) ensuring quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved.
- Manage and build strategic long-terms relationships with existing and new Key Partners, presenting a strong understanding of their business model to maximize sales, profitability, and brand equity for HUGO.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the existing HUGO MW distribution strategy with the ability to identify future potential partners that align with HUGO global brand strategy.
- Confidently analyze and translate key market trends, competitor analysis and product development opportunities to support/drive the growth of HUGO Menswear.
- Accurate analysis of key partners weekly and seasonal trade performance with clear and immediate feedbacks/action plans to enhance sales performance.
- Create and deliver engaging, seasonal brand and collection trainings to all key partners.
- Schedule regular store visits to ensure deliveries, visual merchandising and marketing initiatives are aligned with HUGO brand strategy.
- Manage and maintain e-commerce partners online execution ensuring HUGO BOSS Online guidelines are adhered too.
- Work cross functionally with key internal departments including supply chain, marketing, and finance to ensure Key Partners receive prompt and exemplary customer service.
- Organize, communicate, and oversee store visits & travel plans across UK and Ireland for existing clients, potential clients, and parallel accounts.
- Supervise, train and guide intern on a day to day basis to deliver best practice with HUGO Menswear partners queries, system processes and all other HO functions.
- Any other ad hoc tasks
- You will have a minimum of 2 - 3 years previous wholesale sales experience with a proven track record of managing and developing business with key partners
- You will have the confidence and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive the HUGO brand forward
- You will be able to be a strong team player but equally comfortable owning projects individually
- You will possess a strong interest in fashion and have the desire to become a true HUGO brand ambassador
- You will have excellent communication, organisation and presenting skills
- You will have strong computer and IT skills
- You will be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- You will have a full UK driving license
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.