HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 14,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS is seeking for a Tailor to join intheBOSS Store Amoreiras in Avenida Eng. Duarte Pacheco 2063.
Full Time 40 hours per week.
As tailor you are responsible for the manufacture of high quality custom merchandise within the established deadlines, giving support to the team and an excellent customer service.What you can expect:
- Continuously increase knowledge about products, fabrics: quality, fit, style, type of fabric.
- Shorten or lengthen parts of a garment: sleeves, legs.
- Widening or narrowing parts of a leg.
- Repair or replace defective parts of a garment.
- Responsible for the management of tailor material.
- To maximise every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets and KPI indicators.
- To provide excellent levels of customer service and surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity.
- Build and maintain a strong commercial awareness of competitors and local market.
- Fitting garments to determine necessary arrangements.
- Support in the management of goods and warehouse.
- Demonstrated experience of retail sales in a luxury brand environment.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges.
- Sewing skills with men's and women's garments.
- Flexibility and adaptation to the needs of the position.
- Commercial Attitude.
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Computers Skills and processes.
- Fluent english.
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Javier Jimenez Bolonio (JAVIER_JIMENEZ-BOLONIO@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.