Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an Active Sourcing Talent focusing on Tech roles!What you can expect:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the IT department to optimally define and manage the talent acquisition strategy.
- Structured search of suitable candidates with state-of-the-art sourcing tools (social media, Google, Chrome Extensions, other portals, ...)
- Initial approaches, templating of lead contact as well as network building and maintenance
- Accompaniment of confidential searches on Management level
- Building and applying in-depth market knowledge to address the right talent at the right time
- Conducting winning calls with leads across all job levels with the goal of getting them excited about HUGO BOSS
- At least 2 years of practical active sourcing experience with LinkedIn and preferably other portals
- A good understanding of project management and a corresponding mindset
- Enthusiasm as well as excellent rhetoric in speech & writing
- Business English and German is mandatory
- Excellent technical understanding and curiosity to learn new tools
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Viola Oberdorfer (VIOLA_OBERDORFER@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.