Intern Virtualization 3D Artist Knitwear
- Hugo Boss
- Coldrerio, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Shoes & Leather Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
For our Knitwear Product Division, we are searching for a six months internship starting as soon as possible and taking care of the following tasks:
What you can expect:
- Assisting in creating technical sketches and 3D renderings;
- Supporting in evaluating and improving prototypes and communicating with our development teams and our sourcing office;
- Requesting and approving colour lab dips;
- Assisting in creating sales material for our Digital Showroom;
- Help in developing knit structure according to design briefing and approving quality;
- Supporting in develop/model 3D trimmings
- Have a background in clothing/textile technologies or fashion design with a focus on knitwear;
- Be fluent in English; (German and/or Italian will be a plus);
- Have good knowledge of Clo3D and Adobe Suite, Shima Seiki Apex will be a plus;
- Have good knowledge of MS-Office and modelling software, such as Blender;
- Be team oriented, willing to integrate and play an active role;
- Have passion for design;
- Be curious, motivated and consistent in daily activities;
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert