About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.About the Role
In this role, you will connect business outcomes to capability development and deployment in order to drive a high-performance workforce. By providing talent development expertise, you will unleash leadership and functional potential to enable our talent strategies and practices.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Build strategic partnerships across HR Business Partners, brand or functional business leaders and other Gap Inc HR partners to develop and execute high impact people strategies
- Provide project management and analytics expertise to assess business needs and develop plans to achieve specific business outcomes
- Design and update impactful employee experiences across the employee lifecycle
- Manage project and program implementation creating seamless, transparent employee experiences
- Manage budget tracking and expenses
Benefits at Old Navy
- Continuous learner and possess an organizational savviness to build relationships across the company, understand the business needs and deliver results
- Create with audacity, using your technical experience in project management, data analysis, and analytics
- Solid facilitation and communication skills with strong diagnostic skills in listening, probing and analyzing to translate business demands into development solutions
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is a plus
- Ability to assess relatively complex situations and analyze data to make judgments and recommend solutions
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Salary Range: $111,900 - $148,200 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.