Provide Accounting and Finance support, in terms of Account review, reconciliation, and analyst - to the NA Accounting team. This would include a focus on Accounts Payable and Fixed Assets balancing and reporting with the General Ledger, in accordance with the monthly close cycle. Candidate would take direction from those in the NA General Accounting team who close the books monthly for Tiffany. Dates:
This position will begin on June 5th and end on August 11th. Candidates are asked to be available to work for the entire 10-week program. Location:
This position is in-person at our Corporate office in Parsippany, NJ. Salary:
Compensation for this position is $25 per hour working a total of 40 hours per week. Key Accountabilities
- Assist on Account discrepancies/variances - period over period, actual over plan - and analyze and provide details where possible.
- Assist the intercompany team with manual billings and settlements across all markets. Run and post monthly reports and reconciliations. Liaison with the international markets on variances and clean up.
- Provide support to the North America Accounting and Fixed Assets/ Leasing Managers to help close the books for the monthly deadlines - could include updating/posting of balances, generating reports, and investigating variances as required.
- Ad hoc/ as required special projects to help Accounting move forward in their corporate and strategic initiatives.
- Undergraduate/ Master's education focusing in Accounting and or Finance
- Aspiration to pursue a CPA