- La Garconne
- New York City, New York (US)
- Closing date
- 25 Feb 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
La Garconne is seeking a well-rounded Sales Specialist on a part-time/full-time basis, experienced with high-end designer merchandise for its flagship Tribeca store.
- Uphold the company image by maintaining a professional demeanor, grace and sense of formality at all times.
- Roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to maintain day to day operations i.e., check in new merchandise, steam, restock sold items, etc.; being team oriented is very important.
- Work with clients to accommodate their needs and wants - always maintaining the brand’s high standards to optimize our client's experience.
- Cultivate strong client relationships i.e., consistent communication - new deliveries, pack and wrap sales, follow-up and follow-through on closed sales
- Always maintain the standards of the sales floor, evenly spaced hanging merchandise, folded items are uniform and correct - this also applies to all stock & storage areas.
- Assist with inventory, special events and special projects as needed.
- Previous experience, 2-4 years in high-end luxury Women's RTW and shoes/handbags.
- Solid understanding of various designer DNA i.e., Margaret Howell, Comme Des Garcons, Casey Casey, Marsèll and The Row.
- Team oriented with a sense of urgency to take initiative and help colleagues.
- Special understanding of Customer Service needs and client priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively.
-Ability to work varied hours/days, weekends and holidays.
-Bilingual a plus, but not necessary.
Benefits for full-time employees include company paid health/dental/eye insurance, Company matching 401K Plan, PTO, paid holidays, healthcare flexible spending account, commuter benefits, etc.
La Garçonne is a leading online fashion retailer specializing in modern luxury, with flagship store in Tribeca, New York City. Founded in 2005, La Garçonne’s precise vision for ready-to-wear, footwear, accessories and home objects is rooted in modern sophistication, demonstrated in our well-curated buys punctuated by carefully selected of-the-moment pieces. Seasonal collections from both established and emerging designers move easily between androgyny, femininity, and masculinity, between bold statements and timeless classics. Our viewpoint resonates with a creative, culturally-aware global customer base, and is distilled in Moderne, La Garçonne’s in-house ready-to-wear label.
504 Greenwich Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert