Maison Margiela is a Paris-based fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Celebrating unconventional aesthetics and embracing the philosophy that fashion is an art of expression rather than a cult of personality, Maison Margiela offers haute couture, ready-to-wear for women and men, contemporary line MM6, footwear, interior design, and accessories, including leather goods, fine jewelry and fragrance.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
In 2002, the French house became part of OTB. Along with sister brands of the group, Maison Margiela continues pushing the boundaries of modern fashion while preserving its distinctive identity and heritage. Job Mission:
For a period of 6 months, s upport Archiect Team for internal Developement of projects (Corner, Store, Pop up, Ephemeral spaces). Job responsabilities & activities:
Directly reporting to the Head of Interior Design, the Assistant Project Manager has the following main responsibilities :
Skills & experiences:
- Support the supervision issue and release of preliminary, definitive and construction drawing set
- Contribute to the project and construction progresses, building sites, orders, costs and bids
- Participate in regular site visits, issuing reports and documents to monitor construction works and issue punch list to ensure optimal acceptance to operation and opening team in adherence with the procedure
- Support the research and preliminaries of the project, on materials, ideas and their possible application
- Support the 3D workflow with renderings and sketches to illustrate preliminary phase of the project
- Architecture or Interior Design background
- Good knowledge of basic computer tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe)
- Knowledge of Skech Up softwear and Vray is an asset
- Quick reactivity, creative, helping, open mind
- Passion and sensibility for the Luxury sector