Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Completes a wide variety of administrative tasks for the Chief Lifestyle and Licensing Officer, including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; maintaining an annual business calendar and coordinating critical touchpoints throughout the year.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Manage incoming messages and respond to basic requests for information.
* Manage the calendar on a daily basis. Handle internal and external meeting requests with responsiveness, by prioritizing the most critical meetings and appointments.
* Proactively manage the Executive calendar with a view to weekly and monthly schedules, but also anticipate on year-round travel plans and recurring meetings, including all appointments, meetings, and conference calls. When needed, coordinate meeting preparation, including meeting agendas, memos, and other correspondence.
* Set up travel arrangements for the executive and team, including flights, hotels, itineraries, and visa paperwork. Organize and process monthly expense reports for the executive.
* Assist with special projects that are assigned ; coordinate the preparation and delivery of specific events such as Leadership Team Offsite and the Annual Licensing Summit.
* Coordinate the preparation of bi-weekly team connects for the GLWJ team (Global Licensing, Watches & Jewelry): agenda definition, meeting preparation and meeting
* Organize and maintain administrative files.
* General administrative tasks include printing, filing, mailing, and tracking office supply usage.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Display strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including colleagues, board members, and external partners.
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment with multiple stakeholders and inter-connected office locations.
* Exhibit excellent attention to details and exceptional organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
* Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability and can anticipate needs and manage ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
* Demonstrate a keen desire to learn and set high standards of achievement for yourself.
* A forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions and a highly resourceful team player who can be extremely effective independently