- Acne Studios
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 25 Feb 2023
Are you looking for an opportunity to drive sales and create results in a cutting-edge, global, luxury fashion-house? We are currently looking for a Store Manager to our Studio in Harrods, London.
As Store Manager at Acne Studios you will be responsible for leading the studio in all aspects, from sales to profit and the brand building activities of the Acne Studio. You will drive sales, customer care, staff management, display, administration and inventory control. The Store Manager is responsible for the sales and the result of the store and reports to the Regional Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Secure that the studio reach sales targets and delivers a superior customer experience
- Care for and service our customers in the studio but also through the whole customer cycle to create sales and loyal customers
- Ensure that merchandising objects, stock level and operating standards are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximize salesand handle controllable costs
- Plan, lead and manage the daily operations in the studio to ensure store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop the team to optimize store performance to reflect the Acne Studio brand qualities
- Analyze, follow up and report sales figures and KPIs and proactively plan for and take appropriate actions based on the results
You will get to work in a global company with an international customer base. You will work closely with you team to achieve strong results and build a superior customer experience through well-developed sales and service processes. Every day is unique at Acne Studios and you will practice innovative problem solving in a high paced and creative environment. You will lead a team with dedicated and passionate colleagues.
To be successful in the role we believe that you:
- Are passionate about fashion, the Acne Studios brand and driving sales and creating results
- Have a solid and proven background in high-end retail with at least 3 years of experience in store management and leading a team
- Have excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt your communication to fit the audience and actively use feedback as a leadership tool to foster an open communication environment
- Have excellent understanding of analyzing KPIs performance to drive business results
- Lead by example by being a role model to your team and colleagues and act as an ambassador for the Acne Studios brand
- Are dedicated to developing colleagues to secure the right capabilities, and foster the motivation and growth of people
- Are structured and well-organized with the ability delegate effectively and take decisions to drive the business
- Are fluent in English
In the retail business you need to be flexible with working your schedule. Apply today! We interview candidates continuously. If we find the right candidate the position may be filled before the last day of application.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Swedish fashion house with a multidisciplinary approach and global presence. Founded in 1996, the focus is on elevated ready-to-wear and accessories. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, photography, music, architecture, and contemporary culture, Acne Studios has found an alternative path to fashion and creativity. Acne Studios has seen double-digit growth for most years since its inception with a turnover of >250 EUR million.
Acne Studios operates through own distribution channels and wholesale partners with >60 own stores worldwide, including flagship stores in Stockholm, Paris, Milan, London, New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Tokyo, and Beijing. Each store has a unique distinctive character, yet with common key design elements reflecting the Acne Studios brand identity.
The Acne Studios Head Office is located in Stockholm, in a brutalist masterpiece that formerly housed the Czechoslovakian Embassy. Completely restored to facilitate a fashion school-like atmosphere, the overall aesthetic is again a reflection of the Acne Studios brand identity, telling the story of its history and global vision. Acne Studios also operates offices in Paris, New York, Shanghai, and Empoli outside Florence.
Following its ambitious sustainability work and focus on supplier relationships and longevity, Acne Studios has been independently verified as “Leader” by Fair Wear Foundation for six consecutive years. Acne Studios is an official member of the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode since 2013.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm-based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature of juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom-developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 160 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 500, with around 150 working at the headquarters in the Old Town of Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, Oslo and Copenhagen.
- +46 8 522 996 00
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert