FIGS is looking for a Senior Manager of Culture & Workplace Experience who will create and bring to life innovative Culture and Workplace Experience programs for our in-office and hybrid team members. This leader will focus on fostering an inclusive culture and environment where team members feel deeply connected to the FIGS mission and values. The Senior Manager will leverage team member feedback and insights t o inform the Culture & Workplace Experience programs, further enhancing team member belonging. This role will be responsible for managing the Culture and Workplace Experience teams, creating a seamless and empowering team member environment. The role will report to the Sr. Director of Human Resources. What You'll Do:
- Champion the FIGS culture, mission, and values by creating exceptional programs tailored to all FIGS team member experiences.
- Foster an inclusive, collaborative, and innovative employee experience, leveraging culture events to deepen belonging and team connection. In partnership with the Total Rewards team, infuse wellness programs into culture initiatives.
- Oversee culture program listening strategy and utilize insights to drive impact to team member experience.
- Lead the development and implementation of impactful recognition programs.
- Assist with team member communication strategy and the development of internal communication resources
- Oversee the Culture and Workplace Team and annual budget
- Ensure the workplace experience continues to be a differentiator. This includes making HQ an exciting destination for our team members.
- Partner with Workplace Facilities Lead on all office buildout initiatives.
- Explore and implement workplace programs and technology to improve how our employees work and collaborate with each other.
- Build processes and procedures to ensure operational efficiency and safety at FIGS workplaces.
- Ensure compliance with security and safety in physical, remote, and digital workplaces, staying informed on legislation and guidance with OSHA, CDC, and other governmental bodies.
- Keep up to date on innovative culture and workplace opportunities.
Other Must Haves:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study.
- 8+ years of Culture and HR experience.
- Experience managing a diverse team.
- Experience creating an engaging workplace culture and environment for employees.
- Experience with facilities/office management and workplace expansion.
- A collaborative team member who enjoys building and executing new programs.
- Demonstrated competence in critical thinking and decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships, influence, and collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Experience managing budgets and expenses.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time and ability to plan and coordinate multiple events.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and planning skills to meet quality standards.
- Understanding, empathetic and relatable.
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $91,000 and $130,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual bonus: This position is eligible to participate in the FIGS annual bonus program
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of service A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.