As a member of the Category Planning & Analytics team within the Supply Chain organization, the Intern is responsible for reporting and data science to support the business. The Intern will have the opportunity to lead and drive innovative projects that will support the team in reaching established goals on sales, turn and space productivity. The intern will use predictive analytics and store typologies to set dynamic and localized assortments across the retail network. Dates:
This position will begin on June 5th and end on August 11th. Candidates should be available to work for the entire 10-week program. Location:
This position is based out of our New York City corporate office. Salary:
The hiring range for this position is from $35.00-$50.00 per hour, working a total of 40 hours per week. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.
- Study impact of two broadly executed price changes
- from a quantitative vantage: analysis of increased/held styles, assortment context, market-level performance, competitive considerations, potential marketing factors)
- with qualitative complement: field feedback from zones/channels for "feel", understand clientele opportunity, shift in linger behavior on develop perspective on elasticity
- Focus on bringing data to life with development of interactive dashboarding.
- Work in partnership with two analysts to craft to a specific need outlined by the area manager.
- Build an interactive tool to place in the hands of a business owner (e.g., a Merch lead in a zone)