The intern is responsible for keeping a constant eye on the luxury field and preparing weekly reports on the most relevant competitors and trends, spanning from stores, events to campaigns et. S/he is responsible for supporting the team on creative concepts, design development, project reviews, project communications, quality and design control. This individual must be creative and with a project management attitude. Dates:
This position will begin on June 5th and end on August 11th. Candidates should be available to work for the entire 10-week program. Location:
This position is based out of our New York City corporate office. Salary:
Compensation for this position is $25 per hour working a total of 40 hours per week.Key Accountabilities:
Research & Innovation
- Research of competitors best practices.
- Research of innovative reference in design and retail field.
- Research of materials in terms of sustainability and innovation
- Support the development of strategic design for the retail environment.
- Research and identify the most appropriate materials according to design, contributing to the research of suppliers for the development of customized materials.
- Support Production of special projects.
- Development of guidelines for local declinations.
- Develop spatial layouts for projects
- Contribute to development of projects from event vision and concept to timeline management, budgets, execution.
- Support Engineering and prototyping Corporate events & exhibitions.
- Support Production & construction Corporate events & exhibitions.
- Development of guidelines local events (local markets management).
- Development of compelling presentations for both internal and external use
- Strong believer in teamwork and multidisciplinary approach, able to create excellent interpersonal relations.
- Passion for building brands and challenging status quo, with a cultural awareness that advises key concepts and emerging trends.
- Outstanding creative skills with a forward-thinking and innovative approach
- Creative strategy and Project development experience, including operational plans and compelling presentations.
- Strong drive for outstanding and magnificent execution and attention to details.
- Proactive attitude and comfortable navigating through uncertainty while continuing to set challenging objectives and goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3D program (Rhino, V Ray, Cinema4D, 3D Studio Max)
- Graphic program: Adobe Package (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Office package
- Video program for Creative Concept, Creative Strategy, CVM - Cinema4D, 3D Studio Max, After Effects