Evaluate current processes within the Global Quality Assurance department. Work with internal team members to understand the process and implement efficiencies to meet a 48 hour turn time expectation. Create project proposal outlining benefits, timelines, resources and requirements needed to accomplish project goal. Dates:
This position will begin on June 5th and end on August 11th. Candidates should be available to work for the entire 10-week program. Location:
This position is in-person at our office in Parsippany, NJ. Salary:
Compensation for this position is $25 per hour working a total of 40 hours per week. Key Accountabilities
- Support Supplier Quality Engineer to identify, plan and implement key projects to increase productivity and improve cycle time by reducing waste. Assist in developing and implementing process improvements by incorporating 5S methodology to meet 48 hour turn time expectations.
- Optimize or redesign process flows to meet project requirements. Maintain and update all process related documents and develop a plan to implement improvements to the staff.
- Observe daily operations of the Quality Assurance team. Perform receiving and product evaluation on incoming merchandise to understand the scope of work required to find solutions and successfully implement change.
- Currently enrolled in a business or technology field curriculum program
- Proficient in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, problem solving and attention to detail
- Experience in change management
- Understanding lean concepts