Tiffany & Co. is currently seeking an Intern, Corporate Accounting and Consolidations in Parsippany, NJ. This position is responsible for assisting in the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closes. This includes the accounting for transactions within our corporate holding entities, specifically debt, cash, and intercompany loans. This position will also assist in preparing fluctuation analyses related to income statement and balance sheet accounts as well as account reconciliations. Dates:
This position will begin on June 5th and end on August 11th. Candidates are asked to be available to work for the entire 10-week program. Location:
This position is in-person at our Corporate office in Parsippany, NJ. Salary:
Compensation for this position is $25 per hour working a total of 40 hours per week. Key Accountabilities
- Support monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closes by completing assigned analyses and functions.
- Prepare and record monthly journal entries related to cash, intercompany loans, and third-party debt.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist with analyzing monthly financial results to report on variances versus prior periods .
- Assist with reconciling third party sales and cost of sales.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting in process or recently completed
- Proficient in Excel and tech savvy
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team player with proven ability to collaborate productively