We have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic early career individual looking to make meaningful contribution to our organization during their summer break! The Organizational Effectiveness intern will support the Org Effectiveness and Global Talent team on special projects for the CHRO. This role will focus on driving excellence throughout the organization through effective presentation creation, program development and execution, and team workshops. This individual will have exposure to high level executives and partner across multiple departments throughout the organization. Dates:
This position will begin on June 5th and end on August 11th. Candidates are asked to be available to work for the entire 10-week program. Location:
This position is in-person at our Corporate Headquarters in New York, NY. Salary:
Compensation for this position is $25 per hour working a total of 40 hours per week. Key Accountabilities
- Partnering with Organizational Effectiveness (OE) team to develop meaningful and effective programs Responsible for developing presentations for large group meetings and senior leadership.
- Assist with utilization of data to create compelling stories to drive decision making. Think Shark Tank!
- Conduct a special project of their choosing relevant to the OE function under the direction of the OE Director.
- Currently enrolled or recently completed BA/BS or Master's degree
- This individual needs to be highly organized, have excellent attention to detail, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively (verbal and written).
- Interest in organizational behavior/psychology/HR/Change management/ Communications