The Cloud & Platform Engineering summer intern role will be working in the IT areas of infrastructure, database, ITSM, and other IT technology areas. This position will learn about global IT departments, understand how IT operates, and engage in aiding with asset inventory reconciliation. In this role the intern will help with data center rack elevation diagrams, ServiceNow CMDB CI updates, database inventory and classification reconciliation, review and update technology standards, participate in IT project review meetings, and participate in incident troubleshooting calls. Dates:
This position will begin on June 5th and end on August 11th. Candidates should be available to work for the entire 10-week program. Location:
This position is an in-person role that is based out of our Parsippany, New Jersey office. Salary:
Compensation for this position is $25 per hour working a total of 40 hours per week. Accountabilities:
- ServiceNow CMDB reconciliation and application/infrastructure CI updates.
- Technology asset inventory reconciliation and rack elevation diagrams.
- Technology standards documentation updates.
- Incident and problem review opportunities.
- Project review and technology support meetings.
- Attending a college with a computer science or other information technology degree track.
- Eager to learn how IT operates on an enterprise level.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong written skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytics skills.