The Human Resources Intern will be a help support the Corporate Groups HR team on daily HR operations. This role will be based out of our New York City offices to foster on-site collaboration and will provide a range of administrative and project support. Qualified individuals will have a passion for collaboration, a commitment to advancing DEI, a sense of curiosity, and ability to communicate with impact at all levels of the organization. Dates:
This position will begin on June 5th and end on August 11th. Candidates are asked to be available to work for the entire 10-week program. Location:
This position is in-person at our Corporate Headquarters in New York, NY. Salary:
Compensation for this position is $25 per hour working a total of 40 hours per week. Key Accountabilities
Human Resources Administration
- General administrative support including HR forms, tracking, ordering supplies, imaging and administration
- Provide support with creation of onboarding schedules for executives
- On-site support with obtaining signatures, printing/preparing presentation materials, etc.
- Support with HR and DEI communications, including pulling distribution lists and sending timely updates, as needed
- Provide coordination support for employee engagement events, including liaising with vendors, IT assistance, project timelines, etc.
- Run reports proactively and ad-hoc to provide data an insights into talent trends and processes
- Create and maintain organizational charts for HR and client groups, as needed
- Coordinate teambuilding activities
- Ensure org charts are up to date for the Corporate Groups teams
- Assist in developing and reviewing presentations for leadership.
- Support a key HR functional project (i.e., refresh Corporate Groups onboarding experience, analyze DEI metrics, further develop HR site)
- Currently enrolled or recently completed Undergraduate or Master's degree
- Strong interest in human resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of organization with experience working on multiple projects concurrently