For over two decades, Tiffany & Co. has been a leader in sustainable luxury. Tiffany & Co. has a long-standing commitment to conducting its business responsibly, sustaining the natural environment, prioritizing diversity, equity and inclusion, and positively impacting the communities in which it operates. At Tiffany & Co., sustainability means looking ahead, planning for and safeguarding tomorrow-for our products, people and the planet.
The Tiffany & Co. Sustainability & Philanthropy team is seeking a summer intern to help support key strategic goals and initiatives, including elimination of single use plastics, climate communications, cause marketing, and additional programmatic strategic report as required.
To learn more about Tiffany & Co. and its commitment to sustainability, please visit tiffany.com /sustainability and read the 2021 Sustainability Report . Dates:
This position will begin on June 5th and end on August 11th. Candidates are asked to be available to work for the entire 10-week program. Location:
This position is in-person at our Corporate Headquarters in New York, NY. Salary:
Compensation for this position is $25 per hour working a total of 40 hours per week. Key Accountabilities
- Support Tiffany & Co's 2025 single use plastics elimination goal: track progress on the internal roadmap to eliminate all client and employee facing single use plastics; complete brief benchmarking research; support manager work to quantify the carbon impact of reducing plastics
- Research climate communication strategies, conduct landscape assessment of best-in-class initiatives, and provide strategic recommendation to support Tiffany & Co.'s. 2030 and 2040 science-based targets
- Support Tiffany & Co.'s cause marketing campaign (charitable contributions resulting from the sale of special product). Please see page 47 of the 2021 Sustainability Report for example of a previous cause marketing campaign, Tiffany Save the Wild.
- Additional Sustainability & Philanthropy strategic reporting as required
- Currently enrolled or recently completed Undergraduate or Master's degree
- Ability to independently manage complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in sustainability concepts as well as emerging trends and concepts
- Well-developed interpersonal skills for interaction with key leadership functions
- Takes initiative and demonstrates ownership, works independently
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, can synthesize information and offer recommendations/solutions
- Coursework or relevant professional experience on corporate sustainability
- Experience conducting landscape analysis