Our Warehouse Management Systems team within our Technology organization is building the future of luxury service and looking for dynamic, hardworking and talented students to join us in Summer 2023. You will have the opportunity to work with our WMS Team and develop the complex, ground-breaking logistics system to help move products from suppliers to warehouses to customers. As a Software Engineering Intern you will dive into a number of complex analytical and technical projects and gain a better understanding of our business. You will be involved in the latest robotic planning and deployment in an omni-channel, Distribution Center environment that supports global shipping. Dates:
This position will begin on June 5th and end on August 11th. Candidates should be available to work for the entire 10-week program. Location:
This position is an in-person role that is based out of our Parsippany, New Jersey office. Salary:
Compensation for this position is $25 per hour working a total of 40 hours per week. Accountabilities:
- Analyze complex data sets for inventory and order optimization in work flow.
- Work directly with technology/engineering leadership.
- Participate in events with other interns across the various business.
- Receive professional development training to improve soft and hard skills.
- Develop technical procedures from observing business processes and interacting with warehouse management team members.
- Engage in individual and group projects focused on the full project life-cycle.
- Collaborate with software and material handling equipment vendors along with business leaders and key stakeholders to brainstorm on how to solve complex problems.
- Exposure to a broad range of current technologies & supply chain concepts.
- Expert with MS Office tools and currently pursuing a Bachelor's or higher.
- Strong communication skills.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate/graduate degree program in Computer Science, Supply chain and Logistics, robotics, or a related technical field.
- Demonstrate record of strong academic performance.
- Able to work autonomously and show initiative on tasks.
- Possess strong communication skills and are a curious and active listener.