The Transformation Office and PMO intern role will be working with the PMO team. In this role the intern will learn about Project and Program Management best practices, how to engage with various departments within IT as well as tools to support the PM practice. In this role the intern will help build some project tracking dashboards, help develop templates to standardize project delivery and assist in various activities to support and progress our PMO transformation. Dates:
This position will begin on June 5th and end on August 11th. Candidates should be available to work for the entire 10-week program. Location:
This position is an in-person role that is based out of our Parsippany, New Jersey office. Salary:
Compensation for this position is $25 per hour working a total of 40 hours per week. Accountabilities:
- Project tracking activities
- Building project templates
- Working with various PM tools
- Transformation Office projects
- Undergraduate college student studying Project Management, Business Management, or Information Systems.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products; Visio or similar
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in project documentation, even course project work.