The Retail Learning intern will support the Americas Retail Learning team. They will be responsible for coordinating learning activities, content compilation and communication to retail teams in partnership internal communications.
The scope will include finding new content delivery methods to engage with an omnichannel retail audience, creating content and tracking learning activities and impact of training.
This role will work closely with the Retail Learning Director and interact with cross-functional partners to complete projects. Dates:
This position will begin on June 5th and end on August 11th. Candidates should be available to work for the entire 10-week program.Location:
This position is a hybrid role that is based out of our New York City corporate office.Salary:
Compensation for this position is $25 per hour working a total of 40 hours per week. Key Accountabilities
- Learn about Retail team needs and based on current initiatives propose new modes of learning and content delivery. Work on the execution of these programs.
- Organize and coordinate learning activities and administrative components to support the Americas learning team.
- Track and assess impact of learning initiatives.
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of training and development
- High level proficiency in Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong client-centricity - with understanding of retail store and client experience