In partnership with market and zone cross-functional team, develop and execute market-specific merchandising strategy for Tiffany & CO. with a retail first mentality and client centric approach.
Primary functions include results-driven action derived from zone/store/category analysis to drive sales and maximize inventory, streamline, and communicate corporate strategies and product information to greater retail network, regular store visits to establish credibility and build relationships with retail leadership, gather and synthesize consumer as well as market insights and partner closely with global product teams as an advocate for market needs. Key Accountabilities Business
- Develop and negotiate category both assortments and forecasts with region and product teams.
- Create, review, and evolve assortment plans by store based on local market needs.
- Build, evaluate and revise sales plans at category and collection level.
- Create comprehensive 360 action plans to drive new launches as well as larger category ambitions.
- Capitalize on growth trends and develop strategies to address underperforming collections and/or stores.
- In partnership with Supply Chain, maximize sell thru via regular business analysis.
- Provide quantitative reports and quantitative retail feedback to zone leadership and product team.
- Assortment adjustment, rebalance and reorder.
- Identify new business opportunities through sales analysis, retail feedback and competitive research.
Visual Merchandising and Store Planning
- Establish credibility and build strong relationships with retail leaders and client advisors.
- Develop and deploy both tactical category training as well as strategic messaging to ensure retail support in larger zone initiatives.
- Frequent store visits to gather feedback, support client events and constantly assess merchandising decisions as realized in retail environments.
- Bring awareness and motivation around merchandising strategies.
- In partnership with zone client teams, execute caravans, selling events and innovative concepts/animations to drive sales through enhanced client loyalty and recruitment.
- Support new store development athrough the development of out-year sales plans and corresponding linear square footage targets by category.
- With Visual Merchandising, develop and execute product specific and larger collection directives based on sales trends and strategic initiatives as well as retail and client feedback.
- New store opening, Pop up, Events
- Oversee event planning needs, move product accordingly, track sales and monitor transaction status
- Partner with product team to facilitate special orders and re-orders.
- Manage daily stock movements and rebalance needs.
- Frequent communication with product team to understand global High Jewellery assortment/ offering.
- Create and organizes qualitative content such as product information, creation pictures, key selling points and manipulation videos.
- 10 years business experience based on level
- Bachelor's degree, business major preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and diplomacy skills
- Process-oriented with sound decision-making skills
- Possess overall luxury aesthetic sensibility
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for achievement
- Proven ability to function effectively in a highly dynamic team environment (ability to multi-task is essential)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Windows environment with adaptability to new software
- Fluent in Italian language and English, Spanish will be considered as a plus
- Master's Degree in continuing education, preferably in MBA/Marketing/Management
- Prior Merchandising or Retail experience preferably in a luxury brand