Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For over 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability Responsibilities
The Tiffany Ambassador will deliver the Tiffany Touch to every client that they interact with and set the tone for the client's visit in the Flagship store. Ambassadors interact daily with clients, building brand desirability through unique face to face interactions. Stationed throughout the Flagship, Tiffany & Co Ambassadors are have a significant influence on the client's journey and experience within the store. Tiffany & Co Ambassadors greet and welcome clients as the embodiment of the Tiffany Warm Welcome and hold the critical position of embodying the brand through every client interaction.
Support Client Experience :
- Assist and interact with clients in a warm and courteous manner, helping to create luxury experiences that positively impact both sales and service
- Attend to the needs of internal and external clients while greeting and directing clients throughout the Flagship store
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring clients are warmly welcomed, assisted accordingly and have a memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Engage with clients and share Tiffany and Co. history, product introductions and service offerings
- Utilize storytelling and conversation to discern client needs, partnering them with the appropriate sales professional to achieve sales goals.
- Accurately manage floor waiting list
- Communicate with management any potential service issues
- Share client interactions and impressions of the brand with management
- Foster collaboration and works best in a team environment
- Support all hospitality and selling events, ensuring that all areas are stocked and clean
- Assist sales team with boxing and wrapping items, replenishing POS and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized
- Safeguard Tiffany property and handle sensitive client information in strict adherence to the Record Retention Guidelines
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate agility when it comes to change