At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
Strategic Planning, review and delivery of all facility services and other related functions ensuring alignment to the overall organisational and business requirementsRESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall management and delivery of all facility and other related support services across the HF Campus including reception, helpdesk, cleaning, landscaping, catering, post & porterage, stationery, dangerous goods, mechanical & electrical maintenance, building fabric maintenance, office moves & space planning, paper archiving, permits to work, statutory compliance management, finance & budget management, contract tenders & vendor management, project management.
- Ensuring the HF Campus is statutory compliant and that all relevant UK legislation (including internal procedures) is adhered to at all times. Ensuring the HF Campus is maintained to a satisfactory luxury standard all year with particular focus on show and market days and other notable events. Management of HFH and HFH2 building closures annually.
- Internal or service provider 'soft' and 'hard' facility service delivery experience with strong technical knowledge of building systems and plant.
- Environmental and energy stewardship.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good experience of managing staff, contractors and stakeholders.
- Working to tight deadlines and in a pressurised environment.
- Basic knowledge of UK legislation from a facility perspective.
- Computer literate.
- Experience of managing large budgets.
- National General Certificate NEBOSH or IOSH 'Managing Safely'.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
- Expected base salary for the role will generally be between $100,000.00 and $120,000.00 per year at the commencement of employment. However, base salary if hired will be determined on an individualized basis and is only part of the total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, discretionary bonuses, short and long-term incentive packages, and Company-sponsored benefit programs.
- This position is at-will and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Posting Notes: USA || New York (US-NY) || New York || HO PROPERTY & FACILITIES || AMERICAS HO PROPERTY & FACILITIES || n/a ||