Please note that this role requires fluency in Italian, and is a 6 month FTC
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Validating invoices via ICC recognition.
- Management of accounts payable exceptions within Vendor Invoice Management analytics inbox verifying Supplier information, matching against 2 and 3 way purchase orders and verifying payment status.
- Working with the business and external vendors where necessary to resolve queries for all types of invoices, management of the accounts and vendors.
- Management of your outlook mailbox and calendars
- Management of shared outlook mailbox and calendars
- Processing and management of countries, producing month end reporting and Intercompany reconciliations.
- To provide continuous support to your Supervisor and the Accounts payable team.
- The successful candidate will be and organised and enthusiastic person with great communication skills.
- A good team player is essential in this role and also the candidate should have a strong desire and willingness to learn and take on new tasks.
- They should have the ability to work well under pressure and work to strict deadlines.
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills, inc Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Previous experience with a document scanning solution would be advantageous.
- Enthusiastic, organised, good communicator.
- Team player.
- Desire to learn.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive way of working.
- Can-do attitude.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || FINANCE & OPERATIONS || FINANCE SHARED SERVICES || n/a ||