INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for the Group's loyalty acquisition and activation strategy. Leveraging cross-group and partner assets, in addition to the loyalty portfolio, to drive growth and activation of members across all channels. Ensuring the right customers are recruited and are set up to be correctly nurtured.
- Establish loyalty as a Chalhoub group asset through continued growth and activation of the member base across all of our geographies.
- Interface cross-group to identify areas of integration & opportunity, driving return to the programme, our brands and the wider business.
- Enhance the customer activation performance by working closely with data and tech colleagues to maximise points of entry, minimize friction and ensure a continued focus on source identification, data integrity, data enrichment and privacy
- Work hand-in glove with Loyalty Value Proposition team to ensure loyalty acquisition activation strategy are aligned with the customer value proposition and utilize key insights.
- Work hand-in glove with CRM, Lifecycle & Marketing to ensure seamless identification, targeting and handover of newly acquired members; from initial activation to continued nurture and growth.
- Drive efficiencies for the programme, expressed in both cost of acquisition and ways of working across the group and with our partners.
- Build the internal loyalty influencer network to support delivering KPI's / OKR's and embed Loyalty in the Chalhoub employee & partner culture
- Instill a curious, cross -departmental and customer centric approach to all you do, authentically supporting the group's mantra of 'One Team. One Culture'
What you'll need to succeed
- Loyalty Acquisition strategy experience within the GCC
- Understanding of the different channels and how to expand enrolments
- Digital experience as well as traditional media, offline channels and ability to work with different partners
- Loyalty programme experience, understanding how this connects with lifecycle
- Team Management experience
- GCC experience
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.