Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
- Develop, implement, and monitor the social media strategy to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and improve sales
- Manage social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Create engaging, creative, innovative organic content for all social media channels to promote the omnichannel experience (photo & video, vlogs, IG & TikTok live shopping)
- Copywrite content that is informative and appealing
- Create a Calendar for regularly scheduled posts
- Ensure content is created for all new product deliveries and launches
- Manage the success of every social media campaign
- Manage the Influencer strategy to grow the channel organically
- Feed the content team with performance insights, actively promoting a growth culture in which the team is regularly looking for opportunities to optimise ideation, distribution, scheduling, and amplification of content within a rigorous, agile test and learn environment
- Ensure the on-time delivery of work and overall quality of execution in line with brand standards
- In collaboration with ecommerce team, lead and manage product showcase based on Trade needs
What you'll need to succeed
- Ecommerce Background to be able to lead an omni-channel experience
- Superior knowledge in organic social media: Content, trends, best practices, channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube)
- Luxury fashion brand and product knowledge
- Confident, good at public speaking
- Autonomous & pro-active
- Team player
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.