Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Within LVMH Beauty, the field supervisor reports to the Commercial Area Manager based in Dubai. The Field Supervisor will have the responsibility of driving our business and animating Beauty Consultants community in all the points of sales of the area.
- Set up the monthly targets by point of sales in line with Commercial Area Manager / build up yearly plan of costs/budget plan in line with Commercial Area Manager
- Manage on a weekly basis the sales in relation with staff and shop mangers
- In cooperation with local teams/shop managers, monitor the stock in point of sales to ensure maximization of objectives. Assess FAST/SLOW movers and ensure recommendation to POS
- Develop and set up targeted action plans per POS to reach objectives
- Customer relationship: develop close relationships with POS, managers, promotion agency to develop the brand in the POS / Negotiate additional local visibility that might improve the performance of the brand / Look at any additional opportunity to support the business
- Monthly reporting: analyze monthly performance and share information/best practices from competition
- Manage the pool of BC on daily basis with:
- Work on the schedule of BC + Promoters per month
- Sharing their monthly targets and follow up of performance
- Regular visits on POS to follow up with BCs (70/80% of the time)
- Monitor BC productivity in line with objectives set up
- As relay to Training Manager, assess the knowledge and attitude of BC in POS (grooming, attitude, team spirit, product and brand knowledge, etc.)
- Ensure the recruitment of new BCs + promoters on temporary actions
- Create a real team spirit within the team and motivate the BCs all year and through specific actions (incentives, etc.)
- In cooperation with Training Manager from the area, organize training in the area for BC, generic staff and promoters. Come as a support for Training Manager to organize training during peak period.
MERCHANDISING & TRADE MARKETING
- Ensure all year the brand image in line with Marketing recommendations and in collaboration with Visual Merchandiser of the area: visuals, specific highlights, planograms, etc.
- Ensure and build the correct assortment per door in line with Marketing guidelines and performance of the POS
- Follow up on a monthly basis the POS needs in terms of displays, testers, specific activities, etc.
- In collaboration with Marketing Manager and Merchandising team, ensure the correct set up of animation with: respect of guidelines set, follow up of performance on weekly basis, provide analysis on performance with best practice from animation + competition
- Monthly reporting on sell out performance per POS: analyse the figures, understand the environment to position the brand
- Best practices from competition: analyse and report any best practice from competition in terms of launch performance, trade activities and share to Commercial Area Manager to be able to react
- Frequent travels and counter visits are a key requirement for his position (Weekly/Daily basis)
What you'll need to succeed
- University graduate with minimum 3 years retail experience for international brands
- Former experience in Perfumes & Cosmetic industry and in the region is a plus
- Challenge taker and willing to find new opportunities
- Search for excellence and best practices: quality and efficiency
- Fluent in English and Arabic is a must; French is a plus but not mandatory
- Familiar with MS Office such as Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Client oriented and great communication skills
- Result and retail oriented as well as proactive
- Keen to provide ideas and come up with plans to develop his/her area
- Capability to motivate and create a strong team spirit
- Strong organization skills
- Works autonomously
- Able to multi-tasks and adapt to change and fast paced environment
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION Role Sales Supervisor