Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, creativity is a team effort! Working as a Retail Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that Store Directors/Managers maximize the commercial performance of their retail shops and deliver exceptional Guest Experience. You will also be responsible for establishing a bridge between back-office and their network of stores which they control/audit on a continuous basis and implement corrective solutions and actions.
- You will understand the brand strategy and cascade within your given network
- In conjunction with Marketing, ensure the full implementation of the of marketing and CX strategies and programs
- Implement Brand guidelines taking in consideration each market specifications
- Agree on a yearly calendar of sales with commercial team
- Control discount and margins to insure constant business profitability
- Follow up periodically on the sales figures per line and stock at hand (Sell-Out)
- Manage potential shortages, review orders and inform merchandising team on the status
- Record, monitor and analyze market trends, competitors activities
- Provide commercial with quantitively and qualitative reports using data from market studies and in-house system
- Define sales target per sales team member
- Manage the P&L for the brand at hand
- Monitor the performance of the brand and send recommendation
- Manage the organizations' resources within budget guidelines
- Provide prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep management appropriately informed of the brands financial position
- Develop and motivate team members to ensure transfer of know-how and continuous positive work environment
- Monitor team members performance and provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal in order to maximize efficiency
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION Role Retail Manager