Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere. To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
The job holder of this position is responsible for the timely execution of a defined project within budget and quality, while achieving client's expectations.
As the Project Manager, this role requires high emotional intelligence, great influencing skills, in particular managing upwards, as well as initiative and autonomy to break down silos and ensure that all stakeholders are aligned regarding win-win solutions to achieve sponsored group priorities and vertical priorities.
The role holder is accountable to ensure projects accelerations, to foster collaboration within the department and respective engagement with business, to drive initiatives and cross-functional projects.
- Follow all relevant Project Management policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- - Provide oversight and value-added input on complex projects critical to sponsored Group Priorities and vertical priorities
- Follow up and report on the progress of key business objectives
- Key point of contact for critical dependencies (internal and external) flagging any current or future risk on deliverables
- In an organisational development approach, ensure that the Group's strategy is supported by the right governance, processes, systems and organisation
- Implementing key initiatives following the outcome of" Voice of the business" : define, implement and follow-up on tool to measure satisfaction and performance of enabling services
- - Deep dive to understand challenges and hindrances
What you'll need to succeed
- University Degree and Master or MBA
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in CRM / Loyalty
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department ADMINISTRATION Role Administration Executive