Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager in the development of the yearly digital marketing strategy; agree on action plans, initiatives and finalize the yearly campaigns calendar (in line with Global calendar)
- Create effective social media content following the market latest trends that are relevant to the brand's marketing activities.
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the brand image.
- Interact with customers via the brand's social media accounts.
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media content performance, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign's performance against the KPIs.
- Measure and report the performance of all social media content, paid campaigns, analyze data to optimize the digital strategy, identifying opportunities and conducting tests across all channels.
- Monitor brand's online reputation & awareness through social listening tools.
What you'll need to succeed
- University Degree in Marketing or any relevant field/ Master's degree in Digital Marketing is a plus
- Approx 2-3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Strong copywriting skills in Arabic and English - Arabic speaking is essential
- Strong background in social media content creation - essential
- Experience is using social media management tools.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department E-COMMERCE Role Digital Marketing Executive