Who we are
Level Shoes is a globally recognized retail concept and destination located in the heart of Dubai Mall and dedicated to the world of designer footwear and accessories.
The 96,000 square- foot store offers a wide range of unique services; from personal shopping, spa experiences, dedicated concierge service to regional online shopping.
The curated space is divided into 30 designer boutiques and 5 multi-brand areas each designed with its own bespoke personality: Women's Designer, Contemporary, Men's Designer, Trends and Kids.
Here, in the heart of Dubai, Level Shoes is a retail experience unlike any other, offering over 250 international designer brands of which more than 100 are exclusive to Level.
Our Editor is a qualified person in journalism, who with their passion for the industry is able to develop online content that captivates current and attracts new and relevant customers whilst enhancing the online experience. Our Editor is fully equipped in the field of online journalism with knowledge of SEO, trends, marketing and creative content with technical abilities to create or produce the imagery and video content that meets the high level expectations of the customer.
What you will be doing
- Create and deliver content strategy in line with Brand and Retail Marketing Strategy
- Develop consistent and relevant tone of voice for the brand website
- Create and manage written web and some social media content whilst aligning it with the calendar of features
- Produce video and image content with support from local and international agencies including liaising with marketing to prepare briefs for the work
- Manage the database of Online Fashion Photography and Imagery while researching new and relevant images for the upcoming articles and themes
- Create articles regarding fashion
- Write content for online galleries
- Create visuals using Photoshop and other tools
- Provide an annual Trend Forecast including presentation of biggest global trends for the following year for use in creating future store themes
- Manage the website Search Engine Optimisation providing appropriate content to be found online
- Manage invoices regarding all expenditure in for content
- Deliver a competitive analysis report on all E-commerce and online activities in the region
- Align strategy with Press and Social Media
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department CREATIVE Role Editor