Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
The Private Client Executive is a new function that has been created to engage and delight our Elite Invitation-only members of the group, ensure speedy and reliable service and ultimately grow customer lifetime value.
What you'll need to succeed
To provide an unrivalled member and shopping experience through highly interpersonal skills, up-to-date knowledge on market trends, and an impeccable eye for detail. To implement at a regional level the clienteling strategy with UHNW Individuals, in line with Central guidelines whereby success will be measured through
- Solutions oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills
- To provide an unrivalled member and shopping experience through highly interpersonal skills, up-to-date knowledge on market trends, and an impeccable eye for detail. To implement at a regional level the clienteling strategy with UHNW Individuals, in line with Central guidelines whereby success will be measured through
- Puts into action the knowledge of new collection launches, arrival dates, pre-ordering opportunities, private sales access to maximise engagement and trigger conversions at each activity
- Brand Engagement
- Reviews Elite members previews purchase history, brands visited and formulates individualized growth strategy
- Provides bi-weekly sessions to updates Brand Private Clients Leads on Elite preferences and key findings and receive feedforward
- Liaise with brands for feedback and support requirements from the Programme
- Reviews underperforming KPIs and acts accordingly to support & drive values
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.